Monday, May 09, 2011

The Best Music You've Never Heard

my inaugural post was blessed by the almighty bruce and features bradlee z a.k.a. skydaddy. check out a large assortment of his tracks here. but some gems are only linked on the homepage. like BIID (farewell to arms).

i am confused by my moods and my impulses lately
i won't feel complete til the train amputates me.
i am a non stop cuckoo clock
hands are on the chopping block
and doctors are saying i am a difficult patient


if you doubt his crazy genius check out one of his videos. my favorite:



i've met this young ukulele lad and survived to tell the tale. he's humble with his craft and as much as i'd like to see the music industry give him a dime he appears to remain the recluse. you decide whether he's full o' grace or full 'o shit. i've already made my mind up.

By chrysanthalbee with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives